1909 - 1976 (66 years)
||Leonard Emms Abbott |
||17 Apr 1909
||Scarsdale, Victoria, Australia [1, 2]
||Thornberry, Victoria, Australia 
- Leonard had a boy and a girl. Information was found in the Smythesdale school records. He was registered on the 16th of August, 1915.
Leonard was living in Scarsdale when he was hospitalised in 1911.
Locality on Australian Army War Roll is Hernes Oak, Victoria, Australia, date of enlistment is 24 Jun 1940, date of discharge is 27 Sep 1945, Private, next of kin is Arthur King. [2, 4]
||King/Mills Family History
||13 Jul 2010 |
||Arthur William Abbott, b. 1869, Smythesdale, Victoria, Australia , d. 25 Dec 1954, Smythesdale, Victoria, Australia (Age 85 years) |
||Caroline Maude Kemp, b. 1872, Smythes Creek, Victoria, Australia , d. 2 Apr 1938, South Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (Age 66 years) |
||Smythesdale, Victoria, Australia
| ||1. Gwenneth Abbott, b. 1948, Yallourn, Victoria, Australia , d. 1948, Yallourn, Victoria, Australia (Age 0 years)|
- [S62] Victorian Edwardian Index, Digger, (#14341/1909).
- [S63] World War 2 Nominal Roll, (Service #VX29089).
- [S40] Victorian Death Index, Digger, (#2137/1976).
- [S56] The Victorian Goldfields Hospitals Index, Ballarat Hospital Admissions Register 1856-1913.