1900 - 1976 (75 years)
||Ethel May Abbott |
||5 May 1900
||Scarsdale, Victoria, Australia 
|Also Known As
||Prahran, Victoria, Australia 
- Information was found in the Smythesdale school records. She was registered in March, 1908.
Ethel may was still in school and living in Scarsdale when she was hospitalised in 1911. 
||King/Mills Family History
||12 Jul 2010 |
||Arthur William Abbott, b. 1869, Smythesdale, Victoria, Australia , d. 25 Dec 1954, Smythesdale, Victoria, Australia (Age 85 years) |
||Caroline Maude Kemp, b. 1872, Smythes Creek, Victoria, Australia , d. 2 Apr 1938, South Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (Age 66 years) |
||Smythesdale, Victoria, Australia
||Peter Cyril Jorgenson, b. Abt 1905, d. 1977, Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia (Age ~ 72 years) |
||Victoria, Australia 
- [S41] Victorian Federation Index, Digger, (#14297/1900).
- [S26] Andrew Kemp’s Genealogy Page, Andrew Kemp.
- [S56] The Victorian Goldfields Hospitals Index, Ballarat Hospital Admissions Register 1856-1913.
- [S42] Victorian Marriage Index, Digger, Registration #4377.